Welcome to SAAB Classics Downunder
SAAB Classics Downunder was founded in 1996 by Graeme Sharp and Geoff Ridley of Christchurch New Zealand.
We are probably the smallest SAAB group in the ever expanding international network of loyal SAAB enthusiasts, having only 10 members. We make up for our small numbers in the delight and enthusiasm we have for our SAABs.
Our aims are simple...
- To appreciate and use our SAABs as it was intended they should be used
- To have an enormous amount of fun
- To participate in as many tours as time and finances allow
- Be active members of the Classic Motoring Society of New Zealand which we have been associated with since its inception
- Enjoy each others company
- Not to get bogged down by rules; other than owning a SAAB there are none.
We have extensive contacts with the International SAAB Owners Clubs network and can usually lay our hands on spare parts, new and used.
If you have a Classic SAAB and wish to contact us you can do so through email@example.com